The Bezzera Crema DE PID features the classic Bezzera stainless steel body enameled with beautiful white paint. The wooden knobs add a nice complementary touch to the white panel, which will enhance your home espresso bar with some flair and beauty. Furthermore, if you plan on entertaining a small group with espressos, cappuccinos, coffee, and tea, then this might be the perfect espresso machine for you!
The Bezzera Crema DE PID houses a powerful and dependable vibration pump and a PID controller for thermal stability and programming of the temperature as great as some of Bezzera’s professional espresso machines.
Stand Out Features
- Programmable Volumetric Shot Counter – Using a precision flowmeter, the Crema DE PID allows for 2 customizable shot programs along with a manual override button and features white LED actuation indicators for each button.
- High-grade stainless steel body panels – The entire body of the machine is made of high-grade stainless steel and you will not find cut corners like a plastic top tray or plastic drain tray.
- Compact form factor – Small and compact with optional short height feet, the Crema is able to fit on most countertops and under-average cabinets.
- Electronically heated group head – Compared to a traditional thermosiphon system (E61) the digitally controlled BZ group never overheats maintains a constant temperature no matter how long the machine is left on.
- Insulated cold touch steam wand – Insulated from top to bottom, the steam wand on the Crema remains cool to the touch even through prolonged steaming (Option of 4 or 2 hole steam tip).
- PID temperature control – The custom PID controller is placed front and center on the body panel for easy access and kept out of harms way from water splashing.
- Brew pressure gauge – Easy to read brew pressure gauge to ensure optimal pressure with every shot.
- Joystick style steam/water wands – Commercial grade joystick actuators allow for precise control and increased longevity compared to twist knob steam/water wand mechanisms.
User Programable Shot Counters: Height – 14.75in Standard Feet
Full Stainless Steel Construction: Height – 14in Short Feet
Natural Rosewood Accessories: Width – 9.75in
Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand: Depth – 17.75in
PID Temperature Control: Weight – 46lbs
Electronically Heated Grouphead: Reservoir – 3 Liters
Commercial Grade Grouphead: Drain Tray Capacity – 0.5 Liters
Commercial Grade Portafilter: Boiler – 1.5 Liters
Brew Pressure Guage: Amps – 13
LED Brew/Program Button Indicators: Voltage – 110-120v/50-60hz
Removable Reservoir: Power – 1200 watts
Inline Particulate Filter
Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework
Quick 10 Minute Heat Up Time
Commercial Grade Solenoid Valve
Heating Element Thermal Safety
Joystick Style Steam/Water Wands
Multiple Color Body Panels
No Sales Taxes Anywhere!
You are always safe when you’re shopping with us.
Low Price Guarantee
If you find the same product for a lower price, you can get in touch, and we will beat the competitor’s price. Check out our Best Price Guarantee policy.
Our dedicated and professional support is available to help at any time that you need! You can get in touch by phone, email, or chat!
Returns are easy
If you are not happy with your product, we will facilitate the return to make you satisfied. Check out our Shipping and Returns policy.
We are shipping in 3 business days!
Product Quality Guarantee
We only work with the most high-quality products from the most famous brands.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]