Nemox – Ice Cream/Gelato Maker Crea 6K – 38181
Equipped with a sophisticated software which manages its functions. In addition to the normal manual function, the operator has at his disposal: Specific production programs (Gelato Classico, Semi-Soft Ice Cream – Granita – Shock freezing).
4 Specific storage temperature programs selectable depending on the different type of product preparation. These automatic programs, not only ensure the best results but make the machine completely autonomous, leaving the operator free to focus on other tasks.
So, electronic inverter system for the control and regulation of the motor enables to vary the number of rpm of the blade (from 55 to 115 rpm) to achieve desired results.
Like this, easy cleaning through the drain valve. Blade is stainless steel AISI 304 with adjustable scrapers.
Above all, compact size allows you to place 6K CREA in every professional kitchen.
Click Here to Download the Brochure
Click Here to Download the Spec Sheet
No Sales Taxes Anywhere!
You are always safe when you’re shopping with us.
Low Price Guarantee
If you find the same product for a lower price, you can get in touch, and we will beat the competitor’s price. Check out our Best Price Guarantee policy.
Our dedicated and professional support is available to help at any time that you need! You can get in touch by phone, email, or chat!
Returns are easy
If you are not happy with your product, we will facilitate the return to make you satisfied. Check out our Shipping and Returns policy.
We are shipping in 3 business days!
Product Quality Guarantee
We only work with the most high-quality products from the most famous brands.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]